Friday, September 26, 2008

A post in honor of all the men I've liked through the years.

There's been:
Tongue Stud
Redhead Skater Boy
Chinstrap
Polish Guy
Politician Guy
Pepper
Cheer Boy
The Scotsman
Gypsy Boy
The Nobleman
The Jester
The Francophile
Indie Boy
Flippy Hair
Jew Fro
The Artist
Adam's Apple
Lip Ring
The Potter
Shorty

True, most of these were simply little infatuations, but I still remember most of them fondly.

I had a nice, little random conversation with Flippy Hair today when we ran into each other in the lobby. I think we may actually at some point become what could be called 'friends'.

And Myspace tells me that Lip Ring has read the message I sent him the other day. So I guess he's officially ignoring me. Again.

Oh well.

Now I'm going to attempt to be productive; we'll see if I actually succeed.

-PW

1 comment:

emoney said...

All right, I'm going to be lame for a minute:

When I read your blog the other night and read your comment I cried. I never cry. You've pretty much inspired me not to abandon my blog and I'm really happy that at least one person has benefitted/gotten my message. It's nice to see that I am changing something, somewhere. Anyways, I'm going to add a link to your blog on mine if that's okay with you. Keep in touch, dear.