Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scheiße

I saw Lip Ring today.

Lip Ring and his boyfriend.

At a concert.

The same band at whose concert we met in person for the first time.

Jeezy Creezy, I just stared at them.

I don't think he recognized me, since I cut my hair.

He looked exactly the same as he did last April.

I came so close so many times to going up to the two of them and just say, 'Hi, [Lip Ring].'

And then if his boyfriend asked how we knew each other, I could either be nice and say we met at a concert, or be a bitch and say 'We had sex. But don't worry, it was before you two were together. Although he has propositioned me twice since you've been together because he's a cheating asshole.'

Then again, later I looked over at the two of them and thought, 'I am way cuter than he is. And I'm actually good in bed. Oh well, [Lip Ring]'s loss.'

Ach, I'm losing my bloody mind.

I'm pretty sure Flippy Hair is dating this guy who went to my high school.

And Adam's Apple's Facebook says he is now in a relationship.

Bloody hell, what is wrong with me?

[/emo whining]

On the bright side, the concert was omgamazing.

And I really need to go to bed now. I have to work in the morning.

-PW

No comments: